Erlton Swim Team Registration:
- All members of the ESC ages 4 to 18 are invited to join the team.
- Each child must be able to swim 1 lengths of the pool of freestyle to participate. The coaches will evaluate swimmers for placement on either the swim team, Coaches Squad, or swim
- Swim Team is a part of our club for many reasons; to have an opportunity to exercise, learn & practice competitive swimming skills, enjoy ESC friendships, learn about leadership & team
spirit, and lastly having FUN
- To participate on the Swim Team, swimmers MUST be registered by June 2, 2015.
- Swim Team fee is $100.00 per swimmer.
- A swimmer's competitive age for the entire season is his/her age on June 15.
- Swim Cap (optional for boys)
- Water Bottle
- Fins - the black rubber type that flex, not hard scuba fins, not Zoomers. Fins are available for purchase at Danzeisen & Quigley. Be sure to label fins with white-out or nail polish.
- All swimmers should arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of practice.
- No parents shall be on the pool deck while practices are being conducted.
- Children should not be left unattended at the pool after their practice.
- Parents - please provide an extra suit, cap and goggles.
- No children under 10 are to be left alone for Swim Team Parties.
- A swimmer must swim in at least one "A" or "B" meet during the season in order to be eligible for the Swim Team the following year.